Now that's something you don't see everyday!
Unusual and definitely artistic. Seemingly original too. I like! =)
P.S. Lol chainsaw face!
Good, but needs adjustments
You definitely need a some sound in this flash.
This is ok, but to make it better, I would just suggest... more practice and development in your skills as a flash artist =)
I was unsure
At first, when I saw something this simple and possibly spam-tastic, I was like...
But then I watched it was like...
All because a circle went "uhnnnnnnnn" while bobbing up and down.
Lol very good. I guess it's true that some of the simpliest things are also the best.
A white screen?
wtf yes there is ever1 knows if the is a white screen close it and play a gain........................... dude wtf
Well, well... What can I say about this?
This game is a fairly average one, but it could be a VERY good one. The graphics and sounds are generally very good and well placed, no complaints with them. The gameplay however, is the issue I'd like to elaborate on.
1. It does stay true to the general style of gameplay from the very first Fear Unlimited, which was familiar and comfortable. However, at times a just find myself floating in the air unable to move at all except down. The enemies also are able to hit me while I am attacking them, which is very annoying, cos that means I get knocked down to the floor and they can all too easily kill me. Also, when using the evade manuvoures, I can sometimes still be hit. If they are evading manuvoures, then perhaps I should be invinsible for the short time I use them? In addition, I have no actual means of defending myself, i.e. no blocking move.
2. The system of collecting flames is flawed also. There does not seem to be enough of them and they take ages to let you pick them up, by which time the next set of enimies have already appeared. The fact that you can also just "Begin", deliberatly die, then instantly receive another 450 flames as a bonus, which gets very boring. Whatever gives me the extra 100, i don't know. The grades you earn from doing well, seem to get you no where with earning more flames, nor does the "Stylish points". When I do get enough of these flames to upgrade weapons, I upgrade and there seems to be no visible addition to their power ingame.
These are really the only things wrong with the game. To make this review helpful, I have some suggestions on how to solve these problems:
1a. Allow the release from movement entrapment in the air
1b. Make attack priority random or neutral
1c. Give about a 3 second grace period (invincibility) after being knocked down or hit twice, to stay more inline with classic games
1d. Give complete invulnerablity when using evade manuvoures
1e. Add blocking move which disallows enemy to knock you down or cause much damage while using it. With this, allow a link to using evade moves
2a. Make flames instantly pick-up-able
2b. Make these flame pick-ups more abundant by about 150% and remove the automatic bonus of 450 or 550 flames for playing and replace the bonus one that is sufficient to fulfill the rewards of grades and points obtained
2c. Give weapons stats which clearly increase and affect the amount of damage they cause when leveling them up
That's all really. As I have already said, graphics and sound are not an issue, they are awesome. Overall, it was just the gameplay and system that let this game down.
Not too bad, but has the potential to be a much greater game. 6/10
= DJ-Infinity+1 =
I have a dilemma with this one...
I'll make no bones about it! This game is amazing! The weapons are awesome (except for blowgun, that kinda sucks =/), the secondary weapons features are very useful, the gameplay is great and the style of gameplay is exactly what I have been looking for all my life. The graphics are good too... however, they are too good. My computer has 3.2GHz or processing power and 1Gb RAM, yet this game lags so much, I cannot react in time to shoot or move in the direction I want at the time I want, even though I switched off the music, sound fx and graphics to their lowest.
I think you just need to revise the ergonomics of this game, to make it more compatible with the majority of computers of users. Please, just create a "lite" version of this game where the dead guys don't flop like retards for 4 seconds and where we have a lot more options to optimise gameplay to basically reduce lag.
Keep the rest of the game as it is, but please just sand out some of the graphics to make it run smoother (see what I did there?). Many of us don't care as much about graphics as we do about gameplay, as without gameplay, graphics are useless.
Honestly, I really love this game, I just wanna play it as best as possible. Nice work dudes! Love the game. With the next game though (if there is one) just think: SANDPAPER! =P
I quite recently produced a remix of sorts of Baker Street as well featuring Syntheticsax, and thought I'd check out the competition; pretty damn good, I'd say!
The only thing that puts me off is how loud the echo on the sax hook is, but apart from that, this is some lovely work, 6 years on too :)
Your voice sounds excellent, really fitting the part of a gritty, whiskey drinkin' warrior, or at least, that's the character I envision. A great persona for a Fallout narrator in any case.
For criticism, there are minor details I would like to put forth:
• The audio quality sounds half-way between a studio microphone and a Skype chat (I'm guessing that's because you used a radioactive potato? haha) - use a higher quality microphone if you are able
• Only a couple or few times can I hear what sounds like your tongue smacking from the inside of your mouth - if you can, try keeping your mouth a bit drier to alleviate the sound, as the presence of saliva can make the smacking louder and more common
• Only once I think did I hear a word end on a breath, but to me it sounded unfitting; I would think breath or breathing in voice acting is used better only to convey emotions and/or a character doing or having done some action
• There are a few instance where you seem to short-cut the pronunciation of words, e.g. "forgotten" became "forgah-un" - try pronouncing them fully each time, or if that feels to cumbersome at times, merge them into other words so they roll better of the tongue
Having done in a single take as well, much kudos.
Hope I've been constructive for you :)
Yeah man, you are spot on in ALL the criticism. Sadly I only have a turtle beach head set, which is why I usually never upload voice stuff.
Anyway, thank you very much for your well thought out criticisms, and thank you very much for the tips.
Great new style
This sounds pretty amazing!
I especially love this bold move of experimenting with the genre of dubstep.
Brilliant work =)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.